new air gunner

Hi, i'm looking for a bit of advice. my son Alex 9 has just started shooting. we have joined M.A.D rifle club in Maldon. i have bgt him a gamo cadet rifle and hawke scope. he has had a few goes on the range and we have bgt a few targets for the garden. as it looks like im going to be at the club most weekends now :) i thought i may as well buy a gun and join in. Ian at the club has been very helpful telling me about sites to visit etc. im looking for a gun that good enough for me to use but also light enough for Alex to use once he gets the hang of things. Ian has suggested an s200 .177. this must be a good choice because they are as rare as chickens teeth in the second hand mkt and seem to sell immediately. i was hoping i might get a few more guns that would fit the bill so i can broaden my search. all suggetions welcome. thx. lee.

Edited by lee777

bsa ultra, air arms s400/10k (carbine means shorter version i have one and its very light)

falcon lighthunter (had one great guns very very very light)

ratcather is also light but i think theyre crap cant think of more at minute sure someone will.....

Edited by farmboy99

Hi , Lee

I can really reccomemnd the ultra i bought mine off farmboy and am really happy with it :thumbs: . They are really light and pretty cheap ideal for a young lad starting off. Only prob i ould say is that you need to refill every 35 shots. :icon_eek:

atb

thx Newbie. do you use a hand pump or bottle?

• 3 weeks later...