blazerlight

Guest oldskool

i cant remember who it was on here that told me to move the light bulb holder back a bit. to be fair when i tried it the beam got to a certain point where it was at its best and then it spread out again... when i first done it i shuved the holder back as far as it would go and then i went straight out lamping... when i got to my destination i discovered the feckin beam was dark in the middle.... had to go home and get the screwdriver out... when you take off the lense etc shine the beam on the ground and adjust the bulb holder so that the beam is at its best!!! i dont think it will get much better but give it a try anyway...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest oldskool

i found the flip up filter set narrows the beam down a touch,, the part you screw on extends the head of the lamp out a bit more by about an inch.... has anybody ever tried to replace the lense for a flat one... i think the half bulb shape of the glass is what causes the spread????

Edited by oldskool