hasn't done much still as green as grass had a few rabbits done a couple of other bits and pieces doubled up as its only still a pup didn't want to spoil it as i said it is still green so it will need a season under its belt will make a good dog in right hands lives outside good with other dogs and kids pm me for telephone number based in county durham 180 you can't buy a pup for that

post-27532-126677594467_thumb.jpg post-27532-126677596785_thumb.jpgsold

Edited by fourtrak73

hasn't done much still as green as grass had a few rabbits done a couple of other bits and pieces doubled up as its only still a pup didn't want to spoil it as i said it is still green so it will need a season under its belt will make a good dog in right hands lives outside good with other dogs and kids pm me for telephone number based in county durham 180 you can't buy a pup for that

post-27532-126677594467_thumb.jpg post-27532-126677596785_thumb.jpg

your right there fella cost you more to feed for 14 months people dont see that , thats the only thing

atb with the sale

oryt mate i have got this bitch and i think i would measure it next time you sell a dog she is claimed to be 26 and she is only 24 but ne problems ehh

goodluck with the dog. hope it does what you whant it for.atb.