I find Training a Pup a Real Delight,Especially if you've had a Bad day at work.Get home Get the Pup out and give it a Bit of Training. Everything Else just Disappears.Nothing to Beat it.

Think like my lad some people see it as a chore.Cant understand it.The more you put in at the start less hassle you get in the end.atb.Catcher

I find Training a Pup a Real Delight,Especially if you've had a Bad day at work.Get home Get the Pup out and give it a Bit of Training. Everything Else just Disappears.Nothing to Beat it.

Think like my lad some people see it as a chore.Cant understand it.The more you put in at the start less hassle you get in the end.atb.Catcher

My 6yr old Bitch still gets a bit of Training(not that she needs it) A couple of times a Week.In fact she Really enjoys it and i get Great pleasure in seeing her Retrieving a Dummy from Over 100yds Away.Staying in the Stay position for as Long as i Keep her there.I take great Pride in the Fact that i got her Training as a Pup Right.

well catcher i have a cocker pup 7/8 month old hard work yes but worth it love evrey day ofit rain wind the lot and like foke say u get whot u put in and the best thing is it keeps the mind right u can never give to much training

My 6yr old Bitch still gets a bit of Training(not that she needs it) A couple of times a Week.In fact she Really enjoys it and i get Great pleasure in seeing her Retrieving a Dummy from Over 100yds Away.Staying in the Stay position for as Long as i Keep her there.I take great Pride in the Fact that i got her Training as a Pup Right.

Your a man after my own heart i all ways put a little bit in no mater what age. :notworthy:

well catcher i have a cocker pup 7/8 month old hard work yes but worth it love evrey day ofit rain wind the lot and like foke say u get whot u put in and the best thing is it keeps the mind right u can never give to much training

Trained a lot of dogs bud.The one thing i have learned.Take your time and dont expect to much to soon.When your training try to keep it fun for the pup.get a few books as a guide line then see what works the best.atb.Catcher

Your a man after my own heart i all ways put a little bit in no mater what age. :notworthy:

well i reckon its best anyway some dot think it but thats them my little man works with long dogs flushing stuff an dos a bit wie gun as long as uhave done your best thats all that matters

well i reckon its best anyway some dot think it but thats them my little man works with long dogs flushing stuff an dos a bit wie gun as long as uhave done your best thats all that matters

Hoping it will do the biss mate.With a Sprocker cant see much going wrong.atb Catcher