Breeding ???

HIGHAM

does it really matter aslong as you get good workers and u know ur going to get good homes for them? .... people really need to do their research beffore askin these questions and decideing to do things they really shouldnt be!!!

well if u read the post propperly ud see that i put " im new to breeding etc" , and regarding doing research ... this is a way of doing research i.e. by using a public forum for help and info !

thanks anyway

So you are new to breeding 'etc'.....

If the 'etc' includes ferrets your first question should be 'do I need to breed?'

well iv read other posts on here regarding breeding and iv took alot of comments into consideration i.e. the jab for jills , it doesnt bother me breeding as i have a good set up and i can guarentee good homes for some of the kitts , may keep a few for myself ...

back to my origional question ... thanks for ur feedback !

i only wanted answers / opinions for a reasearch aspect :thumbs:

i remember how excited and proud i was as a young lad with my first litter, you go for it son, once people saw how gooda condition the kits were in and how well handeled they were didnt take long to go . just make sure you dont let your self or the animals down and one word of advice dont hang on to to many could be a mistake atb :thumbs: