Ferrets bald behind the ears

Hi Folks

I've not been on for a while as i'v been in hospital but whilst i was in a mate of mine was lookin after

my ferrets any way i got home to find that 3 out of the 4 have gone bald behind the ears does anyone know what this coulf be ?

At first i thought it might be ear mites but theres no discharge and they dont seem to be scratching

anyone ??

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Dead simple, mate! Ye friend couldn't stand the aroma of ye stinkers, so he put a dab of Calvin Klien " Obsession " behind their little ears. But, being a traditionally deep pocketed Scott, he used some stuff he got from a man down the market! Did their little skins in and out came the fur! Sorted! :good:Next?!

:laugh: Seriously, mate; Haven't got a f***in clue! Doubt it's much though. Season of the year? Good to see ye back. Was thinking about you just today. Trust you're ok after ye visit to the borinaflikenna?

O.k Folks took the ferrets to the vet this morn explained that i thought it could be ear mites but no discharge or scratching ect..... she said oh lets have a look ! :hmm:

didnt even look in the ears and said oh yes its ear mites ??

how can you tell its ear mites without looking in its ears i ask :icon_eek: ???

she replies oh its verry common in ferrets ?? useless fecken bitch !!! :censored:

I'll be ok d-s thanks for askin... i was in a car crash but i'm more worried about the ferrets !

I'v never seen or heard of this before ???

on another note have you put that net to use yet ? ;)

Hope your on the mend, my bloke was in a crash in august & spent a week in hospital so i know how you must feel, ferrets ears have no idea to be honest , sorry cant help there :)