20 month bull cross dog for sale

post-24392-126678737658.jpgpost-24392-126678713161_thumb.jpgwell due to being over stocked i have a 20 month old bull cross dog for sale about 25 26 to the shoulder, brindle, very fast and full of courage! will take all legal quarry. he is a little green on the lamp but is 100% in the day

as i said he is for sale for no fault of his own i am simply over stocked with three lurchers and iv lost alot of lamping ground this seasson.

he is bred sire. first cross bull grayhound dam. bull whippet grayhound

looking for £280 for him

pm me if intrested and i can pm pics.

cheers Jamie

Edited by terrierman taunton vale

well due to being over stocked i have a 20 month old bull cross dog for sale about 25 26 to the shoulder, brindle, very fast and full of courage! will take all legal quarry. he is a little green on the lamp but is 100% in the day

as i said he is for sale for no fault of his own i am simply over stocked with three lurchers and iv lost alot of lamping ground this seasson.

looking for £280 for him

cheers Jamie

£280 for a dog that dont know the game on the lamp bit steep aint it mate i sold a bitch 100%day and night for less than that looks like another bloke thats just hear to sell shite this aint epups mate dose the dog come with a trial or a meet up and fook off then find out its crap
  • Like 1

well due to being over stocked i have a 20 month old bull cross dog for sale about 25 26 to the shoulder, brindle, very fast and full of courage! will take all legal quarry. he is a little green on the lamp but is 100% in the day

looking for £280 for him

cheers Jamie

£280 for a dog that dont know the game on the lamp bit steep aint it mate i sold a bitch 100%day and night for less than that looks like another bloke thats just hear to sell shite this aint epups mate dose the dog come with a trial or a meet up and fook off then find out its crap

some people just cant be pleased you,d pay 250 for a pup so 280 for some thing that can yank any thing out ov a hole or run with hounds seems like a fair price to me :thumbs:

looking for £280 for him

cheers Jamie

Some people crack me up! no it isnt a steap price at all as i payed £250 for him, so think £280 is fair price for a young dog which is everything youd want out of this type of cross. but buy simply being honist in saying he is a little green on the lamp dose not mean i am a messer!,

People that know me will know im not like that and this is a good opertunity to pick up a good bull cross dog who has been schooled the right way!

jamie

Edited by terrierman taunton vale
  • 2 weeks later...