photo attachment

Guest samstheman

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:unsure: Sam? When you go to write a post and scroll down a bit further, does it not say " Browse " etc? Only I'm told ye only get that when ye Donate ~ But I'm bloody sure I always had it!

IF it says that; Use it. If not? Cough up a fiver, ye tight fisted b*stard! :laugh:

Guest samstheman
when your starting a thread or adding a reply scroll down and click on browse find the picture you want to add and click on ''add the attatchment '';) hope this helps

David

Done that,but says not enough global space/virtual memory? :no:

Your pictures are too big.

I use this... http://picasa.google.com/download/index.html

It will automatically upload all your piccies from your PC and any more you put in. Once you get used to it just email the piccie you want to yourself and save it into your files again. It will be small enough then to post.

There are other programmes available for shrinking pics but i like this cos you can do so much more.

MOLL.

Guest samstheman
Your pictures are too big.

I use this... http://picasa.google.com/download/index.html

It will automatically upload all your piccies from your PC and any more you put in. Once you get used to it just email the piccie you want to yourself and save it into your files again. It will be small enough then to post.

There are other programmes available for shrinking pics but i like this cos you can do so much more.

MOLL.

Cheers Moll,worked a treat but will take some getting used to! Made a few mistakes,but life is a learning curve! :signthankspin: