Curse of the rambling ferreters!!!!!!!!!!

Well, out today for a couple of hours With Bud off here. first permission had groundworks going on :wallbash: , so moved to the next.

First two little sets, 4-5 holers, one in each, a heavily pregnant doe, flea ridden and huge. and a smallish buck. :thumbs:

The little jill was working well again today. From then on, the fun came to an abrupt stop, every other warren on that land had been worked recently :censored: :censored: Two little peg holes at each and every one :thumbdown:

I went over to see the land owner to have a wee chat :hmm: the chap seemed just as pissed off as i was :angry: he reassured me that i was the only person with permission on any of his land. So with just two rabbits called it a day. Didn't even bother getting the camera out today lads.

B*stards, i live in fear of just that same thing. Could be someone you know?

Hope you catch them,

Jai.

Cheers mate,

I'm certain it's not someone i know, the net peg technique used was different to any i've seen. i only go out with a few people off of here and i'm sure they're sound. :thumbs:

bad one nothing worse we did a school on saturday that backs on to a golf course someone has permision already on the golf course but thats ok beause most of em come and go on the school from the golf course , the groundsman said someone used to do it but judjing by the numbers we were geting they didnt do it very well still a real downer when someones helping themselves to your permision

If the land is near where you live or work its always worth swinging past for a look through the field glasses, especially if the weather is decent, you never know what you might see.

atb

Jai.

A fair suggestion there Jai :thumbs: i have a theory as to who it is, as does the land owner, it's just a case of catching them :ninja: . I'll not mention our suspicion as i'll be accused of stereotypes :whistling:

ATB LD13