small stud hob

I'm currently looking for a small hob to cover my jill...

I'm looking for a hob with a solid genetic back ground... no silvers, no splotches.. Poley, bino, or sandy

I have a very small sandy jill ... Has done a FABULOUS job this winter ( just about 12 inches in length) who should be coming into season in the next week.

I am looking to keep the litter small and because of her size i dont want to mate her with any of my monsters.

If you are able to help or suggest someone who may be able to, Please PM

Thanks!

Heather

HOW ARE you going to keep the litter small ? how do you know shes coming into season next weak ? not taking the mick honest questions

Do your home work like heather has.wallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

SORRY WALLBANGER I THOUGHT SHE WAS SAYING She wanted to keep the numbers in the litter small as thats how it was worded you do have words down your way dont ya :) no ofence

HOW ARE you going to keep the litter small ? how do you know shes coming into season next weak ? not taking the mick honest questions

Do your home work like heather has.wallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

SORRY WALLBANGER I THOUGHT SHE WAS SAYING She wanted to keep the numbers in the litter small as thats how it was worded you do have words down your way dont ya smile.gif no ofence

tongue2.giftongue2.gif

like said above.. i meant keep the size of the kits small... perhaps i should have worded it more clearly... ;)

as for how do i know she's coming into season in the next week... If you have a look at her vaginal area, it is just starting to.... loosen up a bit... not swelling yet.. but not tight closed as they are when out of season... she also has a very slight discharge which can accompany the same change... by my guess she'll start swelling in the next 3-4 days and be fully in season within a week to week and a half...

I do try to pay attention to my ferrets but thats only part of it...

i've learned an awful lot from the guys ... and gals... on this forum.. by keeping my eyes open.. Mouth shut and using a bit of common sense ...

i cant wait to see what i learn Next!

anyways.. please get in touch if you have a hob i might be able to use ... thanks