fishing for pike tonight

This time of the year and if you are night fishing i would give lamprey a go.atb dell

naw thats a waist of time ,if your fishing till late ,stick a live bait on and leave it in the margins . wink.gif

Yes thats if live baitings allowed or you can catch some firstwink.gif

if any one takes their pike fishing seriously they will always have live baits ,if not and you get a small jack pike and the water is known for big pike ,just lip hook the jack with one set of trebles and leave the other set loose and let it swim around .,then hold on tight.especialy at night . :thumbs:

Edited by 2GOOD
Guest ROUGH COATED

This time of the year and if you are night fishing i would give lamprey a go.atb dell

naw thats a waist of time ,if your fishing till late ,stick a live bait on and leave it in the margins . wink.gif

Yes thats if live baitings allowed or you can catch some firstwink.gif

if any one takes their pike fishing seriously they will always have live baits ,if not and you get a small jack pike and the water is known for big pike ,just lip hook the jack with one set of trebles and leave the other set loose and let it swim around .,then hold on tight.especialy at night . :thumbs:

Well said mate ive just got back from PIKE FISHING and caught FFUCK ALL, had DEADBAIT'S LURE'S and SPINNER'S ,complete waste of TIME i new i should of caught some LIVE BAIT'S but never had the TACKLE

Make SURE YOU HAVE LIVE BAIT and let us no the out come :thumbs: