seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

stop it cody u hurting my feelings lol u need to get them strings cut though lol i love a bit of playground banter lol

old man coursing do you still wank his trotters off :laugh: :laugh: and shine his bell end :tongue2: the pleddler

that proper hurt me that it was like a knife going in ...lol im not jealous smart dog mate i know i have shit ;;

stop it cody u hurting my feelings lol u need to get them strings cut though lol i love a bit of playground banter lol

old man coursing do you still wank his trotters off :laugh: :laugh: and shine his bell end :tongue2: the pleddler

that proper hurt me that it was like a knife going in ...lol im not jealous smart dog mate i know i have shit ;;

did it hurt as much as rearing a buddy bred pup for 12 months then it yapps yapps yapps :laugh: thts pain cuts like a knife burns like acid rain :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

i liek him yapping i called him wishi called him lady gaga now cos hehas such a wonderful voice lol u must be either cocker or my mate stevie cos they only ones that have heard him lol pavorrotti a good name lol u forgot about him jacking as well lol ... strings been cut yet

should of called him adel good voice,fat and couldnt run to save its live
Guest bigdaddylongchopper

you think scouts bad beety even worse :laugh:

were does the name bigdaddylongchopper come from is tht what your dirty oldman called you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that or muvers c**t :laugh:

you think scouts bad beety even worse :laugh:

were does the name bigdaddylongchopper come from is tht what your dirty oldman called you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that or muvers c**t :laugh:

haha do you rate scout,i dont hes ugly and smells :laugh: :laugh:

f**k me u have seen him run ... i was trying to say he was good and sell him on now u f****d it for me cody lol. leave bigdaddylongchopper alone...

is long chopper another gay man of yours you,nuttall and the bigdaddylongchopper 2 gays and a yapping coursing dog :laugh: