seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

003-17.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

nephew and uncle .... one is 12 yr old teh other 13 month

pleasing to the eye them pg ill give 20 hundred quid for the reden and lets deal u no it makes sense ill come to u sunday p u got enough on cheer

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

Hello Ian I thought u was happy with letty what u wanna buy another dog for

over the moon with letty she qaulity but nice to have extra one camp things can happen especially my luck i need some angel dust

he's got some good breeding in him mate, joe suzy dog :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

teh story behind the joe susie dog was he was last in litter and i was gettin bid on him .. i had loads of fone calls wanting him and they was trying to knock off fivers and tenners lol so i said to me bro do u want him as a pet so i gave him it .. he had a good life and he been behind a few ... but he still a c**t on foxes it does me brother head in lol when he just walks him and he comes back covered in blood ...i kept all dogs out of that litter i had a red un was showing good promise and my othe rbro had a lemon and white un what was a decent dog..im thinking of taking straws off that dog it be nice for peopel to use him in 20 yrs time

he's got some good breeding in him mate, joe suzy dog :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

teh story behind the joe susie dog was he was last in litter and i was gettin bid on him .. i had loads of fone calls wanting him and they was trying to knock off fivers and tenners lol so i said to me bro do u want him as a pet so i gave him it .. he had a good life and he been behind a few ... but he still a c**t on foxes it does me brother head in lol when he just walks him and he comes back covered in blood ...i kept all dogs out of that litter i had a red un was showing good promise and my othe rbro had a lemon and white un what was a decent dog..im thinking of taking straws off that dog it be nice for peopel to use him in 20 yrs time

how many of the dogs are left today mate ? still all 3 ?

susiexjoe.jpg

2477_brother_and_sister_1.jpg

teh brothers and sisters i kept .... red dog was a fast thing but could stay as well killed its first 27 hares down fen but they wasnt teh best .. pity it couldnt out run teh train..little brindle bitch was average but with a massive heart