anyone who lives in bekshire and is able to teach a teenager

Basicly guy i am 16 years of age and am very very intrested in fereting and long netting. Am hoping to go to sparshlot soon and do a game keeping course. But if anyone live in berkshire and is ok with a very iterested lad going fereting with them could you pass on your details. Thanks very much.

Good luck with getting into sparsholt mate, i am still waiting to find out if i am being offered a place. I assume you will be living in at the college? i will be. (im from buckinghamshire)

and good luck with finding someone to take you out. it will be well worth it, gaining experience and having fun.

good luck mate.

Good luck with getting into sparsholt mate, i am still waiting to find out if i am being offered a place. I assume you will be living in at the college? i will be. (im from buckinghamshire)

and good luck with finding someone to take you out. it will be well worth it, gaining experience and having fun.

good luck mate.

Yh thanks very much. i am hoping to, do u know how i can apply to live there??? or do i just circle yes on the form and wait for a reply?

you mean on the application form? i have just received my letter confirming that i am being given a place.

on the application you have to circle where it says "will you be applying for accomodation"

When you have your interview and they have told you whether you have got in then you have to apply for accomadation.

They told me that it shouldnt be a problem because we live so far away from the college as people from further away get priority with places.

so get ya form in quick mate. Places go very quickly.

you mean on the application form? i have just received my letter confirming that i am being given a place.

on the application you have to circle where it says "will you be applying for accomodation"

When you have your interview and they have told you whether you have got in then you have to apply for accomadation.

They told me that it shouldnt be a problem because we live so far away from the college as people from further away get priority with places.

so get ya form in quick mate. Places go very quickly.

yh thanks will do. :>