park breed

Welcome to the site pal do you know what dogs yours is out of ie sire dam etc ??

takes me ages 2 type! sire gripper dam think meg?blk/tan bitch the sire is dead.lost contact [bANNED TEXT] man but he no mr p.

gripper was lost to ground doing what he did best :cry: dont no the dam

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='brin' date='08 February 2010 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1265672326' post='1433535'i just heard he died! my dog looked like his dad think he has a brother named kevin and a sister boo?my dog that is.

Welcome to the site pal do you know what dogs yours is out of ie sire dam etc ??

takes me ages 2 type! sire gripper dam think meg?blk/tan bitch the sire is dead.lost contact [bANNED TEXT] man but he no mr p.

just heard he passed away. think my dog got brother and sister named kevin and boo?

I know a bitch called meg from jps kennels think she went back as a brood bitch cant remember her being black and tan she was red rough haired think she had a sister called gemma a right moody bitch good worker though has any one had pups out of stan a red smooth coated dog very strong terrier ?

I have a parks cross buck.Very steady dog no rush to him at all has never lied hunts as steady on top. couldn't be without him. 4 year old now, ill have a litter of pups from him now. Proved himself behoned reasonable doubt.As for JP top man,likes my off road driving (private joke). Hope you have as much sport with yours as i have mine.

used to know a fella from the norh east who had a cracking red bitch off of jp this bitch was as game as they come ,dug to her with the owner on few occasions could,nt fault her...going back a good 20yrs now though ,havent had any off of jp myself but i would do if they were out like the bitch i spoke about..i think the fella alsohad a blck dog same lines too if i remember rightly..cant think of it,s name tho...anyway cracking dogs in my opinion...the fella,s done hell of a lot for terriers in general too...yis...darrell. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

well we had n.steven b.nuttall k.gould g.mason lets try the parks breed this my bitch. Pics or comments lads of the breed GOOD AND BAD here we go again

nice bitch you got there mate, if anyone is thinking of breeding out of parks stuff in the next year or two give me a pm, might be after a bitch. :thumbs: