mates ferret

Guest thebusiness

Guest thebusiness

They couldn't find the Mink and 5 other ferrets have been killed by mink on the same bit of land. Even the farmer lost a young farm cat to mink last year. My take the beddy x border down tomorrow. :gunsmilie:

So what exactly happened? I.e did you see the mink or just hear the fight? Mink seem to be on the rise at the moment, i was ferretting near a stream today and had a horrible thought about mink, but there is no way you can tell is there, just gotta chance it.

Guest thebusiness

I wasn't there mate so i didnt see it. My mate said he heard the ferret sqealing and when he dug down to it he saw Mink tracks and fur. If your going out ferreting now becareful. The mink ate some off the ferret so you can imagine how pist of my mate is. :censored:

Anyone else had this happen.

Ive never had a ferret killed by a mink they have always came out all fluffed up and there glands stinking ,but i think if there been a few killed in that area why no trap them fenn mk6 or catch alive traps ???

Guest thebusiness

Mate went out this morning with the dogs caught 3 MASSIVE Mink will get him to send me pics and I will upload them. Thing is though mate if he stops ferreting the land the farmer will give it to someone else. The farmer also says black & white rabbits have been spotted on the land as well. :thumbs: