binatone satnav sold

• 4 weeks later...

will you post? cheers.

yes thats no problem prob £3.50 postage :thumbs:

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW,I SENT THIS GUY THE MONEY ON THE DATE HE PUT IT UP FOR SALE ! I STILL HAVNT RECIEVED THE SAT NAV AFTER HE SAID HE HAD POSTED IT ON 3 DIFFRENT OCCASIONS !! ITS NOW GONE TO PAYPAL DISPUTES AND THE GUY HASNT BEEN ON LINE SINCE LAST THURSDAY,THE LAST TIME HE PROMISED ME IT WAS IN THE POST. SO BEWARE !!!!!!!!1

will you post? cheers.

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW,I SENT THIS GUY THE MONEY ON THE DATE HE PUT IT UP FOR SALE ! I STILL HAVNT RECIEVED THE SAT NAV AFTER HE SAID HE HAD POSTED IT ON 3 DIFFRENT OCCASIONS !! ITS NOW GONE TO PAYPAL DISPUTES AND THE GUY HASNT BEEN ON LINE SINCE LAST THURSDAY,THE LAST TIME HE PROMISED ME IT WAS IN THE POST. SO BEWARE !!!!!!!!1

hi dave thank you

i am going to get to post office as soon as they open in the morning and send it special delivery same day so hopefully it will be with you tommorow afternoon

many thanks

martin

this was the guys last conversation with me !!!

will you post? cheers.

the sat nav has been posted today very late but i had probs and i am giving a full refund as well hpoe fully to show that it was not intentional and i was not trying to rob enyone

Edited by assasin8or