Pup's first wander out

Well, at four months the pup was steady enough for accompanying me out on a ferreting trip. Off with Jamie93 to the Orchard. Before anyone comes up with some ageist remark, the pup was not expected to work, merely watch and learn.

A patient wee lad so it turns out :)

post-30866-126537749418_thumb.jpg

He sat steady watching proceedings and seemed very interested when the first two hit the long net

post-30866-126537764924_thumb.jpg

Then on to some open sets for some purse netting, which were rather productive, Harley encountered young nettles and was a little less than impressed. Poor little bugger was walking like he'd been out on the town :alcoholic:

After a good day out, in good company, we managed a respectable 14 :hunter:

The pup really surpassed my expectations, was steady, and watched with intrigue. He even held one in the net for me bless him.

Here's looking forward to next season when he'd of worked out how to co ordinate those legs of his :aikido:

Super Nice to see Taking time to get the training in, remember its training, short and sweet and end on the Good Note :thumbs:

Smashing Looking pup , long may things go as planned

Lol, Thanks for the reminder. I'm sure we'll do ok :thumbs: Fingers crossed :victory: