your dogs catch in a night

hi lads and ladies just wondering what your dog would usualy catch out of 10 rabbits in a night lamping :victory: ??

cheers :gunsmilie:

take it thats only six slips lol :D;)

you know that :thumbs:

as said if easy might get 10,if not might only get a couple,who knows,infact i dont even care how many she catches as long as im out and can get a couple slips

It all depends on lot off things like wind,moon,fields, and how good your dog is on the lamp.

Best l ever got was 9 out off 11 slips but that was on a good night .I be happy if dog can catch 6,7 out off 10 slips would not want till take any more home just enough for the freezer and the dog gets a good work out.

my old saluki x bitch would always kill 10/10 or 9/10 but shes now retiard,i now have a bedlington whippet x and she can catch me 6/10 or on a good nigh 8/10 i havent cought 10/10 with her yet but im shaw the night will come.and the most rabbits ive ever killed was with 2 dogs whippet x and my old saluki x we killed 64 rabbits and 9 long ears in one night that was the best night i ever had in my life,alb fens fever