pretty sure dancer came out on top twice against foxy,,,,,,,two legends regardless

foxy was only beaten by dancer once in the forley 98 in turn foxys sister beat dancer in a match black and tan bitch rose :thumbs:

did foxy an dancer not match outside the forly?

yea 1-1 draw

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

foxey was the best ever match bitch ive seen her run a hare on a tarmac rd for 3 mins and catch massive heart twice a week easy

another story about foxy and many of u wont believe it but it as true as i sit here in me conservatory . i was with cn and a few others and cn wa s walking a big seeded field anyways police came 2

I'm not going to knock either of these great bitches, nor either owner as I respect both of them, but Foxy's record at match running will probably never be beaten. However Dancer beat her in the Forle

pretty sure dancer came out on top twice against foxy,,,,,,,two legends regardless

foxy was only beaten by dancer once in the forley 98 in turn foxys sister beat dancer in a match black and tan bitch rose :thumbs:

did foxy an dancer not match outside the forly?

yea 1-1 draw

so dancer and foxy met twice on the coursing field then / u no ur stuf leec

NO ICEMAN, WE ALL KNOW THAT IN DOUBLES 1 DOG CAN DO THE WORK OR TURN THE HARE INTO ANOTHERS MOUTH FOR EXAMPLE .ALTHOUGH A KILL IS POINTED IT IS RARELY THE DECIDING FACTOR. IVE ONLY BEEN A JUDGE AT A DOUBLED UP DAY ONCE SO EXCUSE ME IF IM NOT PRECISE ICEMAN. POINTS SYSTEM BEGINS FROM THE SLIPS FOR THE FIRST DOG TO REACH & TURN THE HARE, DURING THE COURSE A GO BYE IS ALSO POINTED, THIS MEANS THE DOG HAS CAME FROM BEHIND AT LEAST THE LENGTH OF THE LEADING DOG TO REACH & TURN THE HARE. BASICALLY THE DOG WHICH PUTS THE MOST IN SHOULD BE AWARDED THE FLAG. SINGLE HANDED IS OBVIOUSLY ABOUT THE DOG KILLING THE HARE, AS LONG AS THE DOG WHEN SLIPPED REACHES & TURNS THE HARE, IT IS DEEMED TO HAVE CAME TO TERMS & THE CHASE IS ON. ALTHOUGH THE DOG IS ONLY AWARDED THE KILL ON THE HARE IT IS SLIPPED ON,IF IT THEN TAKES AFTER & KILLS ANOTHER HARE THAT IS NOT TAKEN IN TO ACCOUNT.(as happened twice with C N`s Snowy at the Forley Legend`s) OBVIOUSLY ALL THIS APPLY`S PRE BAN &IM SURE OTHERS WILL GIVE A BETTER ANSWER THAN MYSELF TO YOUR QUESTION.:thumbs: Scan100012.jpg

If I remember Hiedi was a fawn bitch and was bred from Jodie to Black Arse's half brother....therefore Hiedi and Dancer were three quarters the same breeding. I had her sister Sky, a blue bitch I ran in the Forley the year Sniper won it.

If I remember Hiedi was a fawn bitch and was bred from Jodie to Black Arse's half brother....therefore Hiedi and Dancer were three quarters the same breeding. I had her sister Sky, a blue bitch I ran in the Forley the year Sniper won it.

THAT THE BITCH MATED TO D Dic,s RAZOR BOLIO?:thumbs:

if it the same heidi what as sold a lad in stockton for a grand too i seen it run

foxey was the best ever match bitch ive seen her run a hare on a tarmac rd for 3 mins and catch massive heart twice a week easy

• Like 5