Big litter

Just a short note about my collie/whippet X greyhound who recently had a mega litter of 12 pups which are all dog pups,any one else heard of such a big litter all being the same sex.I was going to post some photos but the files were too big,its 500 max,my photos are all 647k,is there a way round this?

dunno how these bull terrier pups got on but they aint mine.

post-45610-126513940578_thumb.jpg

Edited by areone

just chop ur pics down and they will go on no not heard of them all being the same sex my pups are 8 weeks old now she had 6 dogs and 4 bitches also a big litter she lost one of the dogs thow it was a very big pup and she struggled to part with it atb turbo tyke

Just a short note about my collie/whippet X greyhound who recently had a mega litter of 12 pups which are all dog pups,any one else heard of such a big litter all being the same sex.I was going to post some photos but the files were too big,its 500 max,my photos are all 647k,is there a way round this?

Good luck finding working homes for 12 dog pups, :icon_eek: bitches seem more sort after :thumbs:

cheers dh90 and turbotyke,pups are nearly 7 weeks now and we aint lost any,one of them is quite a bit smaller than the rest but it gets stuck in to get its food and is coming on well.

glad to hear mate good look with them are u keeping any

still getting used to using this site.cheers.

am gonna keep 2 for myself,1 has already been sold, so ONLY 9 to go.

nice one i sold 2 of mine 2day im keeping one this is him 8 week old

nice looking pup,rough haired,wots in him?

thanks

collie whippet greyhound / whippet bedlington deerhound greyhound (sire)

bearded collie border collie greyhound (dam)