picardy lurchers

hello

just saw an advert in cmw and was very interested in what was advertised as picard/beardie/lurchers

anyone with any experiance with them,

the advert made him look like a bit of a puppy breeder

your thoughts and opinions would be good

what where they like pre-ban ect

all the best

treefella

dont know loads about them but have heard that the bloke is the no 1 importe of picardys and has bred them for a while ,think they have some husky in them that was introduced by the french to improve the genepool thats about all i know atb matt

hello

just saw an advert in cmw and was very interested in what was advertised as picard/beardie/lurchers

all the best

treefella

ello mate does the lad live the other side of lichfield,if so I bought a collie greyhound off him and he had a picardy there,said he was going to knock a few out ,lets know if its him and I'll tell you a bit more

hello

all the best

treefella

ello mate does the lad live the other side of lichfield,if so I bought a collie greyhound off him and he had a picardy there,said he was going to knock a few out ,lets know if its him and I'll tell you a bit more

thats the boy treddy,picardy may have been blade

hello

all the best

treefella

thats the boy treddy,picardy may have been blade

if its him the dogs were really tidy,and a cracking lad as well,gets the dogs out all over and tested to the limit,very deerhound looking I thought,don't know how they run personally but he seemed impressed with them and he was no slacker.lets know how you get on,if you speak to him ask if he bred my threequarter collie/greyhound,she's reddy fawn and murders everything before her,me and me mate bought his last two pups so he should remember us