Compatition

Cant be 100% fair really, just down to your luck on the day.

Each run is always going to differ, be it differing ground, different rabbit, distance ext. Slips taken in turns, and you get what you get.

The only way really.

Just luck, and good tools :-)

I think 50s will be going to max to hold.

Cant be 100% fair really, just down to your luck on the day.

Each run is always going to differ, be it differing ground, different rabbit, distance ext. Slips taken in turns, and you get what you get.

The only way really.

Just luck, and good tools :-)

I think 50s will be going to max to hold.

Im never lucky, but i know i have good tools. :D;)

Guest furryferter

weve been through all this before it is not rocket science

there will be 4 people 2 lampers with there dog 1 judge & maybe a lad filming

you take turns about lampin your dog cannot be slipped until the other one is on the slip

you decide whether to slip your dog once the dog has been slipped if it kills it counts if it doesnt kill it s no points only rabbits to be killed & they have to be in the bag to count

It doesnt matter how experianced the dogs are or who gets easy slips over the course of a night it will all come out in the wash as they say

the judges decicion is final it is simple I think if people cant see how simple this comp should be they should not enter

as for the final all i ask for is the 2 dogs to be inoculated &100% stock broken I dont think that is too much to ask for

An for the owners to have hollow legs cause theyll be drinking with a SCOTSMAN :drink::tongue2:

you take turns about lampin your dog cannot be slipped until the other one is on the slip

you decide whether to slip your dog once the dog has been slipped if it kills it counts if it doesnt kill it s no points only rabbits to be killed & they have to be in the bag to count

It doesnt matter how experianced the dogs are or who gets easy slips over the course of a night it will all come out in the wash as they say

the judges decicion is final it is simple I think if people cant see how simple this comp should be they should not enter

as for the final all i ask for is the 2 dogs to be inoculated &100% stock broken I dont think that is too much to ask for

An for the owners to have hollow legs cause theyll be drinking with a SCOTSMAN :drink::tongue2:

Thanks for that. I wasn't being arsy and i haven't read the thread that was started in the first place. I have just 1 problem, my dog doesn't kill rabbits, she brings them back alive for me to dispatch, so i would lose points for this?! I've never wanted my dogs to kill rabbits, never will. If it was that simple, well sorry, but i have alot of blonde moments. :laugh: When do i enter?

Guest furryferter

Thanks for that. I wasn't being arsy and i haven't read the thread that was started in the first place. I have just 1 problem, my dog doesn't kill rabbits, she brings them back alive for me to dispatch, so i would lose points for this?! I've never wanted my dogs to kill rabbits, never will. If it was that simple, well sorry, but i have alot of blonde moments. :laugh: When do i enter?

:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no: I didnt mean your dog has to actually kill the rabbit its a figure of speach what I mean is the dog might catch the rabbit but it might drop it & it gets away it has happened to us all then it doesnt count ..it has to be dead & in the bag to count

:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no: I didnt mean your dog has to actually kill the rabbit its a figure of speach what I mean is the dog might catch the rabbit but it might drop it & it gets away it has happened to us all then it doesnt count ..it has to be dead & in the bag to count

Yes i see what you mean now, too much :drink::rofl: