steve hoyles maisie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was the Forley Millenium a single handed comp? If so why have a white collar on the dog? Y.I.S Leeview

It's G.D.'s Red Iceman, one of the Millenium six in the greatest of all Forley Cups. If you get a chance to watch the video he killed all his hares more quickly than any other runner in the comp and m

RED IS A COMMON NAME. RED I POSTED WAS GARY D`s RED (GARY`S Drax X GARY`S DAD`S BITCH Sally) TAKEN AT THE FORLEY MILLENIUM. THAT RED IS 13 NOW. REFLECTING ON THIS POST I THINK IN FAIRNESS I SHOULD ST

Posted Images

good pics optimus wish i was there to experience it

THANKS MATE. TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT TAKING PHOTOS AT DAYS OUT. TRUTH IS YOU MISS MUCH OF THE DAYS BANTER etc TRYING TO GET DECENT SHOTS,OR KEEP UP WITH THE ACTION TO BE IN A POSITION TO TAKE THAT SPECIAL SHOT(without interfering with the course).SHOULD IT PRESENT ITSELF. GREAT DAY``S & HAVING PHOTOS TO LOOK BACK ON HELPS :thumbs:

Tell you something Optimus, if you do get the service of that dog Red over Estel it will be a step back in time. Skipping about three generations back closer to the Merlin and Eve stuff. Both are sharp with a great mouth and would be ideal in the smaller land. My fingers are tightly crossed for you!

Tell you something Optimus, if you do get the service of that dog Red over Estel it will be a step back in time. Skipping about three generations back closer to the Merlin and Eve stuff. Both are sharp with a great mouth and would be ideal in the smaller land. My fingers are tightly crossed for you!

CHEERS D,IM TRYING NOT TO DWELL ON IT. HOPEFULLY IT FALLS IN TO PLACE WHEN SHE COMES IN SEASON,...."if you dont try you dont get & failure to make an effort leads to regret". KEEP YOU POSTED ON DEVELOPMENTS D :thumbs:

hows estel bred optimus...cheers

hows estel bred optimus...cheers

she salukighound x hardblood whippet ghound if wrong im sure he will sort this i had the litter mate to her :thumbs:

It's G.D.'s Red Iceman, one of the Millenium six in the greatest of all Forley Cups. If you get a chance to watch the video he killed all his hares more quickly than any other runner in the comp and made it look easy. He'll be an old dog now but well worth the effort. Fair play to his owner for keeping him healthy into his twilight years.

• Like 1

RED IS A COMMON NAME. RED I POSTED WAS GARY D`s RED (GARY`S Drax X GARY`S DAD`S BITCH Sally) TAKEN AT THE FORLEY MILLENIUM. THAT RED IS 13 NOW. REFLECTING ON THIS POST I THINK IN FAIRNESS I SHOULD STATE THAT BOTH DRAX & SALLY WERE INDEED QUALITY DOGS ALSO :thumbs:

Edited by optimus
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

what a cracking bitch she was, i was in the same coursing club as steve and saw the bitch run many times, also in the forley cup. steve was a good dog man. the good old days. i also owned the full sister to maisey.

Excellent bitch, good enough to win a Forley, but that year there were some exceptional animals in it ,and they could not all win.

HERES ANOTHER ONE OF THE MILLENIUM 6. ANYBODY RECOGNISE HER?:thumbs:

IMG_0004-Copy.jpg

was greaves susie runner up

Jim Fords Elsa, she ended her days with me. Sister to Tommy Murrays Smokey and winner of the Monahdlieth trophy in the Highlands in the deep snow.

Very strong bitch,she ran in stopper protectors that day,if I remember rightly ,in truth, any of the 6 could have won that day. I was with Gary D and his dad Dave,so obviously I was rooting for Red, but after it was over, Gary said, " Alan and Blondie deserved it" good sportsman Gary just like his dad.A memorable 2 days, let us hope they return in some form or another.

TO BE HONEST SO WAS I, WASNT JUST THAT I KNEW GARY & DAVE IT WAS RED`S STYLE OF RUNNING THAT I LIKED. LOOKING BACK THOUGH I AGREE THAT ALAN & BLONDIE DESERVED IT. ALAN & GARY ARE BOTH TOP MEN. TIME IN EITHERS COMPANY I FOUND TO BE TIME WELL SPENT :thumbs: