steve hoyles maisie

Orrrr the little brindle bitch I think she has taken her last 21 out of 22 over the last 5 weeks pipped the other,best animal he's owned apparently,give him a ring I'm sure he'll tell you the same.

Plenty of time for these little wonder dogs Mr V you'll hear of them next season I'm sure

Edited by marco

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was the Forley Millenium a single handed comp? If so why have a white collar on the dog? Y.I.S Leeview

It's G.D.'s Red Iceman, one of the Millenium six in the greatest of all Forley Cups. If you get a chance to watch the video he killed all his hares more quickly than any other runner in the comp and m

RED IS A COMMON NAME. RED I POSTED WAS GARY D`s RED (GARY`S Drax X GARY`S DAD`S BITCH Sally) TAKEN AT THE FORLEY MILLENIUM. THAT RED IS 13 NOW. REFLECTING ON THIS POST I THINK IN FAIRNESS I SHOULD ST

Posted Images

what a cracking bitch she was, i was in the same coursing club as steve and saw the bitch run many times, also in the forley cup. steve was a good dog man. the good old days. i also owned the full sister to maisey.

Excellent bitch, good enough to win a Forley, but that year there were some exceptional animals in it ,and they could not all win.

HERES ANOTHER ONE OF THE MILLENIUM 6. ANYBODY RECOGNISE HER?:thumbs:

IMG_0004-Copy.jpg

Jim Fords Elsa, she ended her days with me. Sister to Tommy Murrays Smokey and winner of the Monahdlieth trophy in the Highlands in the deep snow.

Very strong bitch,she ran in stopper protectors that day,if I remember rightly ,in truth, any of the 6 could have won that day. I was with Gary D and his dad Dave,so obviously I was rooting for Red, but after it was over, Gary said, " Alan and Blondie deserved it" good sportsman Gary just like his dad.A memorable 2 days, let us hope they return in some form or another.

HERES ANOTHER 2 OF THE MILLENIUM 6. PERHAPS IT WILL TURN THE SUBJECT BACK TO DOGS INSTEAD OF CRABBING??:thumbs:

2011-02-1219-00-53_0006.jpgIMG_0009.jpg

what a cracking bitch she was, i was in the same coursing club as steve and saw the bitch run many times, also in the forley cup. steve was a good dog man. the good old days. i also owned the full sister to maisey.

Excellent bitch, good enough to win a Forley, but that year there were some exceptional animals in it ,and they could not all win.

HERES ANOTHER ONE OF THE MILLENIUM 6. ANYBODY RECOGNISE HER?:thumbs:

IMG_0004-Copy.jpg

Jim Fords Elsa, she ended her days with me. Sister to Tommy Murrays Smokey and winner of the Monahdlieth trophy in the Highlands in the deep snow.

Very strong bitch,she ran in stopper protectors that day,if I remember rightly ,in truth, any of the 6 could have won that day. I was with Gary D and his dad Dave,so obviously I was rooting for Red, but after it was over, Gary said, " Alan and Blondie deserved it" good sportsman Gary just like his dad.A memorable 2 days, let us hope they return in some form or another.

HERES ANOTHER 2 OF THE MILLENIUM 6. PERHAPS IT WILL TURN THE SUBJECT BACK TO DOGS INSTEAD OF CRABBING??:thumbs:

2011-02-1219-00-53_0006.jpgIMG_0009.jpg

cracking pic that top one fella :thumbs: the crabbing is always done off the run abouts and dreamers an if they put half as much time an effort in to there own dogs oneday they may have something decent in there kennel

no jealousy ere, just never get a true answer from people on here and to much bulling up of poor dogs to make money .

as for mine they just keep doing job and season is over in 3 weeks for them ,no need for me to run springtime hares

Mr V you crease me up :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry about that lads cracking pictures Optimus :thumbs:

no jealousy ere, just never get a true answer from people on here and to much bulling up of poor dogs to make money .

as for mine they just keep doing job and season is over in 3 weeks for them ,no need for me to run springtime hares

CHEERS MARCO ALL 35mm BACK THEN SO PICTURE QUALITY AINT A PATCH ON WHAT MY DIGITAL CAMERA COULD TAKE NOW. SADLY THERES NO FORLEY CUP ETC TO USE IT NOW, BUT I WONDER WHATS THE POINT? HOPING THEY WOULD PROVIDE A DIVERSION FROM THE SNIPING & CRABBING. HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL MARCO :thumbs:

CHEERS MARCO ALL 35mm BACK THEN SO PICTURE QUALITY AINT A PATCH ON WHAT MY DIGITAL CAMERA COULD TAKE NOW. SADLY THERES NO FORLEY CUP ETC TO USE IT NOW, BUT I WONDER WHATS THE POINT? HOPING THEY WOULD PROVIDE A DIVERSION FROM THE SNIPING & CRABBING. HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL MARCO :thumbs:

fact is the thread will get pulled if the crabbing keeps going on and the pic,s added ect will be removed as well and they great to look at and have good read then the guy,s that adding them wont add any more would be such a waste :thumbs: