thinking of breeding

from an 8year old bullx bitch been worked a fair bit in her life is she too old to breed from please give me some advice not sure what to do thanks

if shes fit and hasent been bred to f**k then yes she will be ok to breed .

Guest furryferter

Has she been realy proven & is worth breeding from ,is she from good blood or is she just any old running dog ,im not saying she is but you have to be honest with yourself if you can say to all of the above & she is fit get a good grafting dog of the breeding you want & go for it

Guest samstheman
from an 8year old bullx bitch been worked a fair bit in her life is she too old to breed from please give me some advice not sure what to do thanks

not 2 old, but think about it carefully- i have a 4 year old bitch,just had a litter of 11 pups, but she lost interest when they were 3 weeks old,therefore have to feed them ourselves (not from the breast i hasten to say!). Nuisance in the middle of the night as we live on an estate and they disturb the neighbours. If you live in a secluded area or are not bothered about your neighbours,go 4 it!