foxes on my garden

Having a similar problem mate .Have a six foot fence round my garden but the fox is coming into next doors.Driving the dogs nuts.Long after its gone they can still smell it and keep barking.Now have to lock them in at night.Feck all i can do about it :whistling:

im not locking my dogs up if they cant cope with the noise they sud stop feeding the f*****g things f**k em

Wont put up with barking dogs.If that means locking them up so be it

i can only hear mine if i open the window so it dont bother me it might make next door think before bringin vermin on my feckin garden

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having a similar problem mate .Have a six foot fence round my garden but the fox is coming into next doors.Driving the dogs nuts.Long after its gone they can still smell it and keep barking.Now have to lock them in at night.Feck all i can do about it :whistling:

im not locking my dogs up if they cant cope with the noise they sud stop feeding the f*****g things f**k em

Wont put up with barking dogs.If that means locking them up so be it

i can only hear mine if i open the window so it dont bother me it might make next door think before bringin vermin on my feckin garden

No one is feeding them.I live about 500 yards from a small glen.Foxes are getting a bit urban

No one is feeding them.I live about 500 yards from a small glen.Foxes are getting a bit urban

see thats what happens when they ban hunting we get over run with vermin them in there big houses dont have this problem pricks

there is a way of life and thats hunting

what part of derbyshire you in??? im near ashbourne and trap foxes and take them away for £15 a fox if your interested in that price let me no and we will see what we can sort out

id rather sort it my self but thanks for the offer

no probs if you change your mind let me no got three traps in the yard at the min doing nothing. good luck!

I did see on the TV once that if you have unwelcome pests on your garden, a little lion sh#t spread around the edges will keep them away......if you can get hold of some you dont need much, but it does work......chris

PS can be dangerous if you havnt got permission :tongue2:

dont think ill be able too get hold of that do u lol r u from chesterfield derbyshire

Hi mate yes from chesterfield...

Have a look at this site it says its for cats but it works on other mammals too

https://www.garden4less.co.uk/search.asp

Silent Roar Cat Repellant 0.5kg.

Keep lovingly tendered borders free from cat's mess.

These pellets are soaked in real essence of lion dung, dried and sterilised. As cats are territorial, even the bravest will retreat with they smell a lion.

An environmentally-friendly product which contains no artifical chemicals

One appilcation can last up to three months during normal weather conditions. In the box you will receive 0.5kg of Silent Roar.

garden4less.co.uk: £8.80