lurcher bitch forsale

i have forsale my lurcher bitch, her dam is beardie collie whippet greyhound her sire is whippetxgreyhound,she is 21months old ,23inches.she sits ,stays ,rettreives to command,she is excellent lamping bitch ,and is a good daytime hunter,she is steady with ferrets,she has mainly been worked for rabbits has took big ears as well,this bitch must go to good working home,it has took a few weeks of thinking before i made the decision to sell her,i have another dog to work and i am not getting out enough,for to dogs,through familly commitments,she is as good as my other bitch but my other bitch is older so ihave decided to keep her.i have put some pics of her mother and her.i want £250 for her time genuine people only please thanks meg co.durham area

post-10257-126392658043_thumb.jpg

post-10257-126392661072_thumb.jpg

post-10257-126392663353_thumb.jpg

post-10257-126392665341_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear that Meg :(, as she is a very good bitch on the bunnys i reckon, from all the posts you put up lamping with her ect. :yes:

Hope you find her a good, permenant working home, best of luck. :thumbs:

If i had the space for her here, i would definately snap your arm off and she would get the best, with regular updates, shame, when your looking for something like this, their as rare as hens teeth, but now that im not looking, they come in 2's and 3's....:laugh:

Frank.

cheers frank :thumbs:

:icon_eek: Very surprised this bitch is still for sale. A very tidy bitch, with a write-up like that, pics that back it all up and not to mention the price.... She should be snapped up!!!

Meg, i'll bet it was a wrench to put her on the transfer list but i'm sure you'll steer clear of 'helmets' and find her the best possible home, best of luck :thumbs:

:icon_eek: Very surprised this bitch is still for sale. A very tidy bitch, with a write-up like that, pics that back it all up and not to mention the price.... She should be snapped up!!!

Meg, i'll bet it was a wrench to put her on the transfer list but i'm sure you'll steer clear of 'helmets' and find her the best possible home, best of luck :thumbs:

plenty off helmets been in touch ,and finally i have a genuine man comeing he travelling 180 miles i keep you updated