HARES DOUBLED UP

hi was out today for a mooch on permission,and seen 4 hares in the first field,2 in the middle of the field and 2 in the corner of the field together,are they pairing up this early to mate??then went into the next field and seen another 2 together,killed one with the gun :whistling: ,think we are gona stop now,jasus i taught its a bit early for them to breed

will you ever go to bed we have to be hunting at eight in the mornin ,am sick of waiting for you sleeping in every weekend

flyboy,you have sum cheek sayin that,you were late AGAIN this morning,i might have to dodge you and go back huntin with the paedo's,LOL,again today we went to a different spot and all the hares were doubled up,feck that,im finished running long ears til next season,gona do a bit of lampin over the next few weeks instead,flyboy let me know how you get on with the other fella,try and blag yourself a pup,bit id say not a hope tho :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

• 4 months later...

hi was out today for a mooch on permission,and seen 4 hares in the first field,2 in the middle of the field and 2 in the corner of the field together,are they pairing up this early to mate??then went into the next field and seen another 2 together,killed one with the gun whistling.gif ,think we are gona stop now,jasus i taught its a bit early for them to breed

your trying to tell me balls you killing hairs [bANNED TEXT] matin and you new they were mating ffs catch a grip and stick to rabbits