warm wellys

right guys im after some realy warm wellys, i suffer from Reynard's disease witch means i hav to take warfarin so i often suffer from cold hands and feet so im after some realy warm wellys, what can you suggest

Have a look at the AIGLE line on wellys as they have good support & are 4.5mm neopreane lined. Dont go near the hunter balmoral neo as iv had 2 pairs due to the neo at the heals wearing out after a month but they are warm with 3mm neo & have good support but poor that the neo wears away at heal. Iv had le chameau with 2mm neo for years & the pair i have now is 6yrs old now & heals are fine in them & looking at the aigle now foe myself.

• 4 weeks later...

have a look at dublin wellies mate ive had my le chameus 7 yrs paid £120 then for em, bought these 2 weeks ago there brill warmer than the chameus and alot cheaper £25 did nt like the muck boots felt too cloddy for me, google dublin wellys,early days but i love mine and i live in em atb BB :victory: