Missing hounds

Do missing hounds turn up ?Over the past 12 years me and my mate have had a fair bit of bad luck.Firstly lost 2 hounds never to be found ,2 shots were heard but we dont know who by and after weeks of searching they never turned up ,we tried everywhere from police to pounds with out luck.Then 3 years later we were out hunting a farm and the hounds took off ,again 2 missing but were found a hour later the local police were chassing scramblers and hit hit the hounds as they ran accross the road .One was killed instantly and the other broken back legs ,dont ask me how but the police tried to claim off our car insurance but it later failed after legal advice.Police car was in a state .Then 2 years ago hound crossed a quiet road and was hit not knowing to us .After hours of seaarching the hound was found in a womans house . He had been hit outside her house so she took him in and phoned the farmer.

Went to a local hunt earlier this year the ran a trail to the dual carrigeway quads where stopping all the hounds and the huntsman took them away 15mins later i was stopping the hounds myself as all the quads and that f****d off,stopped them all bar two and one got hit off a brand new bmw sport stone dead they had the hound a week a forigen hound biggest id seen was a beaty not a nice sight picking him off the road,the bmw was going mad coz he lost his number plate he called them gun dogs so i left it at that and kept on hunting they got 2!

Do missing hounds turn up ?Over the past 12 years me and my mate have had a fair bit of bad luck.Firstly lost 2 hounds never to be found ,2 shots were heard but we dont know who by and after weeks of searching they never turned up ,we tried everywhere from police to pounds with out luck.Then 3 years later we were out hunting a farm and the hounds took off ,again 2 missing but were found a hour later the local police were chassing scramblers and hit hit the hounds as they ran accross the road .One was killed instantly and the other broken back legs ,dont ask me how but the police tried to claim off our car insurance but it later failed after legal advice.Police car was in a state .Then 2 years ago hound crossed a quiet road and was hit not knowing to us .After hours of seaarching the hound was found in a womans house . He had been hit outside her house so she took him in and phoned the farmer.

after 12 years i doubt it mate.

make sure your name is known with all the local packs mate i know how far hounds can travel i used to do a bit with a pack in south wales and thy often had hounds turn up at kennels with local farmers,that had never been seen before and they didn't know who's they were either.just keep them in your good books you know how spiteful some hunts can bee towards foot packs.

Know how you feel Valley mates of mine lost a hound last week thankfully he turned up a few days later...but you hear of so many that dont turn up...yis JB

valley wish you luck getting them back ..when we had our pack the best thing we did was to get friendly with the local dog warden.She not only found our hounds on occaisions but if she found any other hounds she would let us know she also had contacts with other wardens all over south wales give it a try mate A.T.B taker

the local head keeper swore he was gonna shoot my hounds.it turned to fists.result is i had to let the hounds go. :(

lots of crazy people out there, mate.

a friend of mine is a working trials judge, he was out judging a teckel working roe when two shots where heard.

the owner of the neighbouring estate had shot the dog when he entered on to his land, he claimed to have the law on his side since the dog was bothering the roe.

of course such a right doesn`t exist, they ended up in court and my friend witnessed that this was in fact the best teckel he had ever seen.

the shooter ended up paying 5000 pounds to the dog owner as compensation.

does´nt bring the dog back, but i´m guessing he`s a bit less triggerhappy these days.