im selling up 1 bull whippet greyhound bitch 2 year old broke to ferrets good on the lamp,,,, and a 6 month old collie whippet greyhound bitch seen and done nothing,,, but broke to ferrets will make a good ferreting bitch

these dogs will not go to any person so idiots dont reply bull x £250 collie x 120 no messers,,,,, also striker 170 lamp battery and charger £100.00 parson russell bitch 4 year old dai jones line smart bitch £200

im in the west mids m6 j 11 m54 j1

pm me with your number for pics

:thumbs:thanks for looking

is the russel working mate and if so what have you worked her on ? also have you any pic ? :thumbs:

atb jackard

im selling up 1 bull whippet greyhound bitch 2 year old broke to ferrets good on the lamp,,,, and a 6 month old collie whippet greyhound bitch seen and done nothing,,, but broke to ferrets will make a good ferreting bitch

these dogs will not go to any person so idiots dont reply bull x £250 collie x 120 no messers,,,,, also striker 170 lamp battery and charger £100.00 parson russell bitch 4 year old dai jones line smart bitch £200

im in the west mids m6 j 11 m54 j1

pm me with your number for pics

:thumbs:thanks for looking

is the russel working mate and if so what have you worked her on ? also have you any pic ? :thumbs:

atb jackard

pm your number will speak to ya stops the messers:thumbs:

I can vouch that these dogs are in tip top condition and this guy is no messer. He will not lie to you.

ATB Mike

thanks mike

i can vouch for the condition of earthy's dog's.they are what he says..earthy is ok but i dont really agree with his homosexual swinging life style :icon_eek::whistling::feck::feck: