me dad as asked me to put the last pup its a dog up again at a reduced price this pup is now £125.00 o.v.n.o the pup will be 9 wks monday 11/01/10 so if anyone is interested give me a message and i will pass the number on he is in HARTLEPOOL cheers kennel-maid.

mamdads019-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

Edited by kennel-maid

whats the size of the parents to the pup please, im interested in a whippet for my son as a working dog, do the parents get plenty of work ?

hi there yes both parents are workers the mother works with a pack of plummers and the father does work aswell but if you are interested you could ask my dad if you ring him up they the parents are 21"&22" if you want more info you could alway ask my dad like is say they are not my dogs cheers k-m

whats the size of the parents to the pup please, im interested in a whippet for my son as a working dog, do the parents get plenty of work ?

hi there yes both parents are workers the mother works with a pack of plummers and the father does work aswell but if you are interested you could ask my dad if you ring him up they the parents are 21"&22" if you want more info you could alway ask my dad like is say they are not my dogs cheers k-m

thanks, will £100 buy it, if so can you pm a contact number, i can guarantee the dog will get plenty of work

thanks, will £100 buy it, if so can you pm a contact number, i can guarantee the dog will get plenty of work

you have a pm

PUP IS NOW SOLD TO CO CHISE ALL THE BEST WITH THE PUP.K-M

could you please thank your parents for there hospitality and a credit to him for a fine set of dogs they have there, the little dog sang like a canary all the way back home and then fell a sleep when i walked through the front door, lol, atb

could you please thank your parents for there hospitality and a credit to him for a fine set of dogs they have there, the little dog sang like a canary all the way back home and then fell a sleep when i walked through the front door, lol, atb

finally got 1 pal welldone clapper.gifclapper.gif

finally got 1 pal welldone clapper.gifclapper.gif

yes pal abit different from bull x's but should have plenty of fun with it and the kids love it, thanks again to KM,

hi there i passed your commets on to the parents glad your happy with him you picked a name for him yet? and glad the kids are pleased with him all the best to you with the pup cheers k-m :thumbs:

thanks, no not yet named him, im trying to leave it up to lad to name him with it been his first realy dog of his own but some of names he come up with i just cant see myself shouting it back in a public place :D ile let him sleep on it but we'll come up with something good for him, atb