Chocolate Patts

Guest Leveller

Guest Leveller

Genuine chocolate pups out of Cadburys, Nestle and Mars lines

Dam is BREAD very well out of Smith, Jones & Bloggs stuff, she is 9 months old and this is her first litter she will make a very good fox dog the other day I was watching Johnny Kingdom and a fox came on the tv and she looked at it so I know she's going to really kill them to death.

The Sire is a Russel/Lakey/Patt/Bedlington/Glen mixture he is 6 months old and again out of very good stuff BREAD by the best terrierman in the world I show him pictures of foxes in books and have trained him to bite a red ball so he's going to make a hard game 500% earthdog.

I'm not in it for the money but other people are so these pups are £800 each to stop other people making a profit from selling them on again she had 12 pups and WILF has bought two but there's ten left don't worry if you miss this unique exclusive one off opportunity though as I'll be repeating this mating every 4 months as long as the bitch comes into season like.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Leveller

They aren't docked because the vet wanted £2 each and I ain't innit for the money but there are three with short tails wher I shut them in the door. These pups are a credit to mee by the way