how about starting new forum on here

Hello all how about starting a new forum on here for trotters and driving horse in general what do you all think dont start slagging me just idea think it could be popular with lads who do a bit with there horses thanks all

i aint got any horses but i do find the trotting horses and cobs fascinating. i watched some on utube chip and pin what an animal, so youve got my vote.

You got my vote aswell, im intrested aswell after seeing i think it was a horse called swags on you tube , its brilliant to watch i think any way . A question though , does it not damage the horses legs trotting like they do on tarmac ???

yes would be good idea plenty of lads on the forum with horses so got my vote aswell :toast:

tallyho if you do too much on the road you will hurt your horses feet but most of the lads treat there horses with respect on hard roads

Edited by DIGZY

Hello all how about starting a new forum on here for trotters and driving horse in general what do you all think dont start slagging me just idea think it could be popular with lads who do a bit with there horses thanks all

i have put it on my forum mate so get posting :clapper: i am interested in viewing some of the posts thanks atb ian

"£$%^&*()/index.cgi