Looking for a good DSC - Level 1 SCOTLAND prefered

Looking at doing the DSC - Level 1 before the end of March (Funding runs out 31 march 2010) and then later in the year the DSC - Level 2. I'm currently in Stirling, Scotland therefore I would prefer somewhere close to home, however if the dates, costs and recommendations are good I can go anywhere (I work in Bristol Monday - Friday and commute back home at weekends). Would prefer a weekend cse however I can be flexible.

Thanks,

RSWO

Edited by RSWO

Alex Dalgliesh from Eaglesham will sort you out I'll try and dig out his number.

Thanks,

Got his web site with his contact details. i will call him later.

thanks,

RSWO

ALEX DALGLIESH

My link

Edited by RSWO

Dear i ask why any one would go down to Ronnie Roses place to do lev one Christ are you lot thick he is in the DCS and stands to gain a fortune from the new legislation that will be passed with his help John Robbo i can understand he is english but you E C O you have got to be taking the piss

cost £250 DSC level 2 costs £100.

Is that to register for dsc2 or to complete all 3 stalks and the portfolio ?

As that is more then reasonable considering thats shooting 3 deer and having the paperwork done.

Wont even cover a mans time nevermind the beasts /fuel/ phonecalls etc etc. :icon_eek:

try ronnie rose @ eskdalemuir./nth highland college.

seconded i did my level 1 with ronnie back in november. great weekend he makes learning the course work easy. apply to ila scotland mate and you'll get £200 toward the cost of the course so you'll only have to pay £35 :boogie:

atb alan.

try ronnie rose @ eskdalemuir./nth highland college.

seconded i did my level 1 with ronnie back in november. great weekend he makes learning the course work easy. apply to ila scotland mate and you'll get £200 toward the cost of the course so you'll only have to pay £35 :boogie:

atb alan.

Cheers, I will look into that.

RSWO

John Ronnie dose not have an agenda at all he clearly admits to makeING cash from the laws that will come out he is a nice man (BUT I AM PART OF DCS HIS WORDS) and i got on with him great but this legislation will make some people very rich and again it will not be the working man. PS it is ninety pounds to register for lev 2 th stalks you pay for your self make sure you get it done quick as it will in my opinion cost around 5000 pounds after the legislation is put through that's double what it is now...I will also say the figure of 2500 was given to me by R ROSE