Hi mate what area you from? fair play to your dad :notworthy: i'm 36 but got to be honest am a late starter to hunting only been doing it about 3-4 yrs? have tried a bit of everything, only really used to shoot up until last year when i started going out with the dogs and went on my first dig about 2 weeks ago and can't wait for my next one 8)

Just a quick question whats the average age of everyone on this site?Why? well my father turns 65 next week and has been hunting for just over 50 years ,he is out couple of times a week if its not digging he is hunting hounds or lamping .Hes got more drive than a lot of 20 year olds

hi mate im 48 only look 30 and your dad got to have plenty of drive hes piggybacking you everywhere sort a morning out over the holidays we come over hows your mum ok i hope see you soon pm me mate

Im 35 and only really play at hunting, ive done it all but have been a dog man all my adult life.

I only wish i could find more time and quarry but sadly i have to grab anything when and as i can.

I love ferreting and a bit of Hawkin but never a better feeling than when im running my dog on his chosen quarry!

A bit of fly fishing and fly tying is always a must in the summer

Yours in sport the dog