lurcherworld finals

Guest markbrick1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1
What's your mates name,where does he live, how was the dog bred and by whom?

bloody hell i live in cornwall he lives in truro his name is m palmer why its a over and he will tell you which dog will do well next year as shes already beat his and its a pup

Guest markbrick1
i think m palmers dog is out of a greyhound called martys star xa whippet greyhound

called miss ellie :D

you could be right i know mike well and his dog, it is bread to run fast in a straight line thats it nothing else it isnt bread for stamina are workin and mine are and they are fast with it

Guest Leeview

You just dont get it do you? You've proved nothing IMHO, whats your next move breed from her? come back in 3 or 4 years time when the dog should be at her peak mature physically + mentally and then lets see how she's doing. Answer me this WHY DONT YOU SEE 12yr OLD KIDS RUNNING IN OLYMPIC 100mts FINALS? or 12MONTH OLD PUPS RUNNING IN GREYHOUND DERBYS? ;)

and lee the reason is is because there not mentally fit enough she is and why are the top sportsmen from third world and deprived countrys????????

Yes your right :11: deprived countrys like USA, Canada I specifically said 100mts not distance runners

When coursing under rules Why do we have different stakes for pups which adults even as bye dogs cant enter or run in? the more experienced of us on here will have seen for themselves why and you wont like this but these GOOD dogs you're beating are letting your pup do the work waiting for the oppertunity to take their quarry, your pup will learn this also in time beleive me.

you mention M Palmer, are the Mathews still around down there, if they are tell them I've asked after them

Guest markbrick1

You just dont get it do you? You've proved nothing IMHO, whats your next move breed from her? come back in 3 or 4 years time when the dog should be at her peak mature physically + mentally and then lets see how she's doing. Answer me this WHY DONT YOU SEE 12yr OLD KIDS RUNNING IN OLYMPIC 100mts FINALS? or 12MONTH OLD PUPS RUNNING IN GREYHOUND DERBYS? ;)

and lee the reason is is because there not mentally fit enough she is and why are the top sportsmen from third world and deprived countrys????????

Yes your right :11: deprived countrys like USA, Canada I specifically said 100mts not distance runners

When coursing under rules Why do we have different stakes for pups which adults even as bye dogs cant enter or run in? the more experienced of us on here will have seen for themselves why and you wont like this but these GOOD dogs you're beating are letting your pup do the work waiting for the oppertunity to take their quarry, your pup will learn this also in time beleive me.

you mention M Palmer, are the Mathews still around down there, if they are tell them I've asked after them

well give me your name i will see mike and fred later and will tell em both them have not been around lurchers longer than me they been doin the show circuit longer but they will tell you i am into the workin side phone them and ask then put you threads up

[well give me your name i will see mike and fred later and will tell em both them have not been around lurchers longer than me they been doin the show circuit longer but they will tell you i am into the workin side phone them and ask then put you threads up

Mark who's fred ? Freddy Mathews ?

Leeview their still around, pat still has dogs but for working only, and their doing a bit of trotting racing with the horses.

Guest Leeview

[well give me your name i will see mike and fred later and will tell em both them have not been around lurchers longer than me they been doin the show circuit longer but they will tell you i am into the workin side phone them and ask then put you threads up

Mark who's fred ? Freddy Mathews ?

Leeview their still around, pat still has dogs but for working only, and their doing a bit of trotting racing with the horses.

Cheers mush, yes the very same, last saw Pat at a Waterloo Cup he was camping in barns but thoroughly enjoying it, Fred was the quieter of the pair and have nt seen him since Chatsworth'96 how time flies

Guest markbrick1

been with mike today lee he asked who are you with him tomorrow so pm me also pups won unders racin got to finals in sim and won pup racin in shows puppy supreme champion and under 23 supreme champion not bad to finish the season

been with mike today lee he asked who are you with him tomorrow so pm me also pups won unders racin got to finals in sim and won pup racin in shows puppy supreme champion and under 23 supreme champion not bad to finish the season

Thought sim was the only thing worth winning? thats [bANNED TEXT] you said elsewhere on here. So why you entering everything then?

Guest markbrick1

Thought sim was the only thing worth winning? thats [bANNED TEXT] you said elsewhere on here. So why you entering everything then?

as it is there last show thought they could go out on a high .All year you have give me shit all you are is a jealous prick :rocker: