Field Trials

LDR

If i was wanting to go along to see some field trials with a view to compete in them where would i go and how do you go about getting into them, are there any minimumrequirements for the dog, or different types of trials??? many thanks in advance

If i was wanting to go along to see some field trials with a view to compete in them where would i go and how do you go about getting into them, are there any minimumrequirements for the dog, or different types of trials??? many thanks in advance

[/quoteYou can ring the field trial secretary of Field Trail Assoc in your part of the country and ask them for their trial dates there is nothing to stop you going to a trial as a spectater ,go to as many as you can and offer to carry a game bag ,it may get you in the line where you can see what is expected close up .

They may be a bit wary about giving out dates over the phone ,due to obvious anti types but if you know anyone in the trial game you will get dates from them.

Good luck Hoolit