quick question lads and lasses

ive got a lurcher that has to stand with one foot in the bowl while she s drinking . . Result being you could never come to my kennels and find clean drinking water down , cause she s always stood in it. . . .madness ! Happy xmas leanne

haha my dads springer use to put hes foot in the bowl while drinking :clapper:

merry christmas flint67

our old patterdale use to use her water bowl as her bath .lately paddy has been sitting in hes water bowl washing hes self like a cat with the water laugh.gif does any one elses patterdale do this or is my pup just a nutter lol

Does Paddy be naked when she is washing herself in the water bowl.Funny name for a woman

my terriers are housed my bitch is petrified of the bath but loves swimming now my dog what a kettle of fish hes loves his bath will sit in it for hours hell disapear then you heara thud and hes sat in the chewing the tap waiting iv never had a dog so obsessed with having a bath..

our old patterdale use to use her water bowl as her bath .lately paddy has been sitting in hes water bowl washing hes self like a cat with the water :laugh: does any one elses patterdale do this or is my pup just a nutter lol

if you bought it of here it could be a black cat . watch 2 see if it licks his arse :clapper:

ive got a lurcher that has to stand with one foot in the bowl while she s drinking . . Result being you could never come to my kennels and find clean drinking water down , cause she s always stood in it. . . .madness ! Happy xmas leanne

haha my dads springer use to put hes foot in the bowl while drinking :clapper:

merry christmas flint67

my dads dog puts cordial in his water :clapper:

happy new year

no mate got him off a lovely lady who had a bull masstiff and she got paddy for her kids and the masstiff bite hes head and scared near hes eye she said she had to lock them in diffrent room and the bull massiff smashed its way tho them paper old fashioned doors :icon_eek: so she had to get rid of him quick i got paddy for a real bargin .hes the best dog ever reminds me so mutch ov my old patterdale sasha :)

would never buy a dog of here like you said he could have cat in him :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: