What is the best value for money 2nd hand PCP

I've got an S400 and It's a quality rifle. Had mine a good few years and It's still going strong and has killed plety of game. With the AA silencer It's whisper quiet too. Mines pre AT so you can fine tune power for pellet weights. Good job really as It came to me over 12!

for £300 you can get a bsa s10 mk2 or a daystate harrier-x so i wouldnt settle for a s400 when you can get a multi shot thats just as good there are loads of rifles out there in that price tag ;) get on the bbs and keep looking dont be too keen to part with your cash until your totally happy :thumbs:

for £300 you can get a bsa s10 mk2 or a daystate harrier-x so i wouldnt settle for a s400 when you can get a multi shot thats just as good there are loads of rifles out there in that price tag ;) get on the bbs and keep looking dont be too keen to part with your cash until your totally happy :thumbs:

When your as good as me you only need the one shot :whistling:

Crossed wires I think Newbie, Mines not for sale, I was just recomending the S400.

I don't think the AA silencer Is that bad TBH smiles, infact I'd say It's pritty good.