ferret feckers

Guest craftycarper

Guest craftycarper

Don't know what's caused it but this years litter of which i only have 4 left over out of twelve have suddenly turned nasty, they are actually trying to leap on me when entering the court at feeding & cleaning times, which is starting to get a little on the painful side :angry:. All my other ferts are ok as they are kept in a different group. They have drawn blood several times now and it's starting to pee me off slightly as i have spent quite a bit of time with them, playing and so on, they seemed to have turned over night

Strange :blink: Did something frighten them i wonder?

If you have been handling them everyday this should not happen, saying this, has not Molly got a albino jill, that did just this?

Frank.

spend the next few days picking each one up and when they try to bite give them a tap on the nose if they keep biting just keep taping them in the end they should give up biting or put some lemon juice on your knuckles and offer them your knuckle that should cure the.all the best KING

• 2 weeks later...

how old are they? Are they just enthusiastically playing or is it fear biting? Might just be a phase or you just need to spend more time with them. Try feeding them when you handle them if they are really bad, i used ferretvite paste then pick them up when they are distracted. I have tamed some trully evil b*****ds they all turn around with a bit of patience. Or invest in a pair of good gloves :11: