Any examples of permission letters?

Permission form

Date………………………..

Permission for pest control and game shooting.

At :-

………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………

This is to certify that SMITH and individuals under his supervision and control have permission to shoot on the above said property and within it’s boundaries.

Mr SMITH is given permission for the purpose of pest control to include rats / rabbits / fox / pigeon etc.

Mr SMITH is given permission for the purpose of game shooting to include Hare / Pheasant / Woodcock / deer etc.

Permission is given with the understanding that SMITH will act in a responsible manner and the safety of others, himself and livestock will be paramount.

Signature………………………………..

Print name………………………………

Landowner of…………………………..

Whilst working this land I SMITH pledge to act in a responsible and humane manner. The safety and welfare of others, myself and livestock will be given utmost consideration at all times. Quarry will be despatched with the least possible suffering and in the humanist and quickest manner possible.

I will liaise with the landowner at regular intervals to ensure that both parties are aware of each other’s activities in order to ensure safe practise.

Signature…………………………………..

Print name…………………………………