Been to feed dogs this morning to find two terriers stolen last night one is a red lakie bitch about 14 months old the other is a 23 months old jack russel bitch brown and white i dont have a picture of her as she only arrived last night.This has to be somebody that knows us and i presume finding the jack russel aswell was a bonus for them. Ive reported them to the police but what good that will do is anybodys guess.Any info regarding these terriers would be grateful.After having my pups and the bitch stolen i considered giving up all together with dogs couldnt see any point putting time and effort into something to have it taken away but i wont be beaten and one day the names of these dog thieves will become known thanks for taking the time to read this.

post-7845-12607848521_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear about your dogs, if you find the scum give him what he deserves. And plenty of it.

Someone must know where all these stolendogs are going to. The lads who steel dogs are not working them they are obviously selling them on there is lads out there recieving these dogs knowing they are probaly stolen therefore that makes them scum why take another mans dogs? i cannot see the point of this.