Hi, folks.

I posted on a thread a little while back about how different pellets can perform through different guns and remembered how well Wasps went through an HW80 (.22) I had many moons ago. They were well made, consistant, old school fair enough but worked really well, so I bought a tin to try out again.

Ok, so I'm going back maybe 15+ years but the sh*t I've just put through my 410 bears little or no resemblence to the Wasps I used (and I used a lot!!) back then. Total crap!!!

They look like they've been hand made by Steven Hawkins on a bad day! What's happened to them??

Real shame......

Poor show, Eley, get it back, please??

Cheers. But not to Eley.......

Edited by andyfr1968

scrapings out of a budgie cage i believe is the used term :whistling: i agree fella and wouldnt put them through any barrel only good for ...... :hmm: well nothing :thumbdown:

Phantom highly rates the Milbro pellets for putting in a Tic Tac box and rattling to attract magpies, surely the Eley Wasps would be up to that task???

Seriously though, I used to use the 5.6mm flavour in my BSA Airsporter and the performance was outstanding

scrapings out of a budgie cage i believe is the used term :whistling: i agree fella and wouldnt put them through any barrel only good for ...... :hmm: well nothing :thumbdown:

Phantom highly rates the Milbro pellets for putting in a Tic Tac box and rattling to attract magpies, surely the Eley Wasps would be up to that task???

Seriously though, I used to use the 5.6mm flavour in my BSA Airsporter and the performance was outstanding

Yeah, they used to be great in the old British guns. I used them in an old Airsporter too and they were first class.

Long time ago though.... Real shame Eley have dropped the ball. :(

Cheers.