Ripley Decimeater silencer

Hi lads (and lasses :thumbs: ) just thought I would share my thoughts with my fellow hunters, on the new Decimeater silencer, designed by Jim Hogan of Logun fame. I spent the weekend working at the last Midland game fair (trade stand) and had the opportunity to test the new Ripley Elite PCP (which is bloody lovely), Jim demonstrated his new Decimeater silencer-WOW! All I can say, is that it knocks the Weihrauch silencer into a cocked hat! Even fitted to an FAC rated Elite, fired inside the trade stand without a pellet loaded, all i could hear was the hammer noise on the rifle. Later that day, I was working on the Airgun Expo rifle range and had a few spare minutes to try the elite (in .22) fitted with the Decimeater. I strongly suggest you try one yourself-it is fabulous. I have always used the Weihrauch or AWT-this is miles better :thumbs:

Edited by SouthernHunter

There was a video review on here were it was compared the the Weihrauch and logun and it was quieter than both and 100% made in the uk.:thumbs:

Davy I think reggaman had one on his ultra. ;)

http://www.hoganfirearms.co.uk/Decimeaterar.html

Southernhunter have you tryed the hogan rimfire silencer?

Hiya mate-not yet, but I have heard it is equally as efficient at silencing rimfire rifles :thumbs: