collie whippit grey

hi, im thinking about letting my collie whippit grey bitch go..she lives in the house at the moment.she is quite if she is out side but as winters hear i dont want her going straight out of our house into a cold outside pen....she is roughly 17months old she did a little on the lamp last season.she retreves and runs the lamp well.after a full season she will turn out to be a great lamping dog.she hasnt seem ferrets and will retrve pigeon and pheasent.....

IF YOU ARE A PRICK OR A DOG DEALER DONT BOTHER GETTING IN TOUCH,SHE WILL NOT BE GETTING SOLD TO YOU..

i want a permanent home for this dog or she aint going anywere....jabbed and chipped £200

miafirstsession111.jpg

hi, im thinking about letting my collie whippit grey bitch go..she lives in the house at the moment.she is quite if she is out side but as winters hear i dont want her going straight out of our house into a cold outside pen....she is roughly 17months old she did a little on the lamp last season.she retreves and runs the lamp well.after a full season she will turn out to be a great lamping dog.she hasnt seem ferrets and will retrve pigeon and pheasent.....

IF YOU ARE A PRICK OR A DOG DEALER DONT BOTHER GETTING IN TOUCH,SHE WILL NOT BE GETTING SOLD TO YOU..

i want a permanent home for this dog or she aint going anywere....jabbed and chipped £200

miafirstsession111.jpg

she will find a good home mate loverly looking dog mate

I'v seen this dog and she's a cracker!!! if woz would tex me i would really consider takin her off him ;)

the dog is great.will run till she drops.BUT she is sensertive and will easily be fecked up by a firm hand...i hate selling dogs because there are so many w*nkers that dont look after them and i really really dont want that for one of mine...i gave a terrier back to a lad i bought her off once he sold her on and now she's living a shit life with a scum bag...it aint going to happen with this one

I'v seen this dog and she's a cracker!!! if woz would tex me i would really consider takin her off him ;)

the dog is great.will run till she drops.BUT she is sensertive and will easily be fecked up by a firm hand...i hate selling dogs because there are so many w*nkers that dont look after them and i really really dont want that for one of mine...i gave a terrier back to a lad i bought her off once he sold her on and now she's living a shit life with a scum bag...it aint going to happen with this one

:clapper: nice dig!!!

hope you find her a good home! [bANNED TEXT] . yeah i made some mistakes myself along the way bein to TRUSTING! i let some lad off her have my dog a runs(when i went through a bad break up)he never payed me for 12months then gave me the lot back!!!. then i made a nother mistake and got tarnished for it !!!!.lol.

well woz you got my number for a good home for her

atb mike

and you know i'm not one of them armchair'ers