T3 Super Varmint 243 advice

Hi to all out there . I have just purchased a T3 Super Varmint in a 243 . Is there anyone out there that can share there experience using this rifle.I have not taken posession of the rifle yet as I am awaiting my licence. But I hope that someone can put my mind at ease by givng me there opinion of the rifle. Any info would be appreciated. Kind Regards Randall (South Africa)

Edited by randalls.stevens7

Being as you are in SA, you should get the one with a decent barrel. they're very good rifles, generally incredibly accurate for a factory rifle, and handle pretty well.

I doubt you will be disappointed.

I may be biased though as I placed my order for a .308 T3 Varmint (sadly the short barrel one) this morning...

Being as you are in SA, you should get the one with a decent barrel. they're very good rifles, generally incredibly accurate for a factory rifle, and handle pretty well.

I doubt you will be disappointed.

I may be biased though as I placed my order for a .308 T3 Varmint (sadly the short barrel one) this morning...

Thanks for the info . The one Ive purcased has a stainless steel Bull barrel. So I hope to have lots of fun with it. I have a 9.3x62 which I uesed to hunt Springbok , but its to big and is not a long range calibre. I now will be using it for Stalk and walk in the bush veld on big game .

Once again thank you.