must be to old

well here we go, me and our dom went out on the permission yesterday it started off fairly normal the odd few to start with , when we came to the part of the field where their building a new house next door ,well the bulldozer had been down half of the land and packed in for the weekend which left us two decent buries to ferret ,nets set and my mates border pup on gaurd duty all hell broke loose rabbits running in every direction, where the bulldozer had finished must have just filled the holes in by mms,so rabbits took advantage of the situation and made quick their escape through holes we couldnt even see :doh: so we had to settle for nineteen in total that ran the wrong way and ended up in the nets :clapper:, its been a long time since i carried nineteen rabbits half a mile,jesus christ i must be getting old :thumbs:

Nice numbers all the same mate ,you think the doozer had pushed all the rabbits into two burrows ??

they were the only two burrows left the dozer had leveled the rest,thats what happens when you miss a week :wallbash: but where the dozer finished off it lightly covered the holes at the top of the set so we lost a few but shit happens an we'll get em next time :whistling: weve got a big juicy hedge to do on saturday thats teaming with em, it's going to be hard work but the results will be worth it :)