What do you feed your pooch?

I feed a complete as a base with with raw rabbits, from frozen, butchers waste meat and bones a couple of times a week, table scraps and added cooked veg. I throw in the odd egg etc as available. Giving variety is a good way of ensuring a range of nutrients are available which eleviates the need for suppliments. It's all about inclusion rather than exclusion as far as possible.

When I had quite a number of dogs, racing greys, they were also fed a complete base but i used waste fish as an extra, plus cooked veg, and had equaly good results.

So it seems like most everyone who responded is feeding some amount of raw. Very cool, I asked what everyone was feeding because even though I have "quite a bit" of experience with dogs in general, I am finally going to get my first lurcher very soon and I was considering feeding raw even tough i have never done so for any of my other mutts :clapper: Now I am gonna be feeding raw (in some amount) for sure!

Thanks for your input/advice y'all!